Set a VISION.
Never Give Up.
2013 New Year’s Resolutions
2010 books for leisure. (New goal for July-Dec. Got a new library card and bought books. Will read on the subway and start tracking books.)
- Be conversational in Mandarin. (Would like to blog again.)
- Travel somewhere. (DONE. Jan-June. Perhaps another trip somewhere more local.)
- Become active in my community. (In progress)
- Join the #5amclub. (July: Currently at 6am)
- Be physically active daily. (Walking. Need to focus on this.)
- Drink 8 cups of water and cut out excessive sugars. (Need to be more food conscious.)
- Grow in my spiritual faith. (In progress)
- Reduce my daily water consumption/usage.
- …Full list may be shared in Dec 2013
Reference: productivity lifestyle goals.
A couple of reminders:
- Be specific
- Identify a measurement of success
- Have accountability buddies
- Monthly reflections