As a part of my 2010 Summer “tech” goals, one of them is to set up a public blog. An open space to share my opinions on various aspects of my life, mainly pertaining to some of my most cherished hobbies:
- diving into life and fostering conversations,
- proactive engagement in the community,
- cooking and the culinary arts,
- reflection and sharing,
- daily life in new cities and travel preparations,
- life’s lessons and reminders of gratitude and humility,
- basking in restaurants of all types,
- high & low culture,
- travelling and learning new cultures,
- going on a limb and seeking adventures,
- all things technology, social media, digital, trendy,
- everything and anything! Old things, new things!
I hope you will enjoy my blog and the insights that come with it. Feel free to share this blog with your friends or subscribe to my posts via email. Leave a comment and share your ideas too, if you’d like!