Where do I start? Let’s go with a classic schedule:
- Wake up
- Go for a 2-hr drive
- Return home. Change.
- Shop like no tomorrow – get a completely new wardrobe with my personal stylist (my mom!)
- *qualify for some loyalty card.
- *5 pairs of pants, 2 blazers, 4 tops.
- Donairs with mum.
- Get a library card!
- *Free cake to celebrate 100 years of the library. (Totally caught this by surprise!)
- Drop off “goods” at home.
- Hop on the train.
- Pick up something on hold at the store. (Turns out it’s on sale!)
- *Send mum photos of other options while at the store and get instant feedback – great help with decision making
- Impromptu Coffee Day with S! (So happy I got to treat YOU to coffee this time!!)
*Chai with honey is quite tasty!
- Pick up – thanks, Dad!
- Grocery shopping & get pop’s registered for a membership
- Home & shower
- DINNER – Chef Wong is at it again!
I suppose that’s all I can write for now. The remainder of the evening will likely include rest. So this is what #FUNemployment is all about… I kid!
Cheers! I hope you had an awesome day too! Happy 3/13/13 🙂