Isabel Allende: Tales of passion
Author and activist Isabel Allende discusses women, creativity, the definition of feminism — and, of course, passion — in this talk.
- All with a fearless and determined heart, one wins | Brave and passionate heart
- Ask questions, bend the rules, take risks
- “Nice people with good common sense do not make good characters, they only make good former spouses.”
- When giving women education, the country inherits the prosperity
- Even in Philanthropy, women are looked over: for every $1 given to women, $20 is given to men
- We need to nurture the feminine energy in men